Setting up the menu FAQ section:
- Choose the cuisine type or add a new cuisine
- Create categories, dishes and choices & addon groups
- More about categories and items
- More about toppings, choices and add-ons
- Half/half pizza
- Hide or schedule dishes or categories
- Change the theme picture
- Setting tips for online payments
- Convenience fee or surcharge
- Multiple tax levels
- Disclaimers for alcohol sales & other special terms
- Inventory or stock settings
- Search bar in the menu
- Cloning / duplicate a menu into another location account
- Can the menu up-sell?
- Adding calories information in the menu
Hide or schedule dishes or categories
If certain dishes are not available for online ordering at the moment, the restaurant account holder may decide to hide them from the menu with two clicks.
Hover over the respective dish (or category) to reveal the extra editing options, like this:
The same option is available for entire menu categories:
The restaurant may hide some items that are not available for the time being, or it may also decide to only show some items during certain days or intervals (for example, the special dishes for breakfast or lunch).